Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

We had Thanksgiving at Josh's parents' house this year.  Andy and Betsy O were there with us and we had a nice relaxing day with just our small little group.
Dinner was delicious as Thanksgiving dinner usually is.  Of course we had tons of leftovers which is also a great thing!
 Rease and Rhen sat at their own kid table.
 And then we all settled in for a nap.  Everyone except Keen. 
 Later that night I headed out to shop the Black Friday craziness.  I love the thrill of the hunt and finding a great deal.  Hayley, dad, Justin and I all met at Walmart and spent most of the night and the wee hours of the next morning shopping our little hearts out.  This is not a great picture, but it was just before everything got too crazy in the store.  I was standing by the toys and had a plan to be able to get all I wanted.  It was hard work, but I did get it all and then some!
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!  Hope everyone had a great one and filled up on yummy pumpkin pie!

No comments: