Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas 2010

We spent Christmas with Josh's parents this year. We had the traditional Christmas Eve festivities which I always love. French dip sandwiches and caroling are always on the list of things we do on Christmas Eve.

We all wear Santa hats to go caroling - Rease modeled her hat for us.
Both the girls were excited to go sing to neighbors and friends. We had a few practice rounds before we left and I think we sound pretty good if I do say so myself! We went to about 5 different places and saw some old friends and family members that we don't get to see too often. It was so fun to visit with them and share the Christmas spirit!
After caroling comes new jammies. The girls had matching ones this year and wanted a picture of their jammies in front of the tree. They were ready to get to bed so that Santa could come!


Christmas morning is always crazy with presents, stockings and candy everywhere. Crazy enough that I didn't get very many pictures of the girls opening gifts. But I did get a picture of Rease with a couple of her favorites.

Barbie and her car.

And Rapunzel and the prince. She has been asking for this since we saw the movie so luckily Santa came through this year!
Rhen got these little trains in her stocking. She doesn't look like she's happy but believe me, she is!
Overall we had a great Christmas. In the middle of all our crazy schedules this holiday season it was so nice to spend time with family and celebrate (and relax) for a few days together!

No comments: