Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christmas Eve Traditions

Christmas Eve was truely and experience to behold.

We started off with the traditional dinner and then went into the program where we reenact the Luke Chapter 2.

Rather than stick with the script, we unintentionally twisted the story a bit. In our version Joseph (Nolan) AND Mary (Rease) rode into Bethlehem. Not only that its also a known fact that Joseph and Mary road into Bethlehem on a leopard (Uncle Justin). I guess in Jesus' time leopards weren't considered an endangered species.



After the spiritual side of the night we had a great time running through our repetuar of Christmas songs. Of course, you can just sing Christmas songs without wearing something to make you look goofy. Thank goodness our girls look cute and neither Nat or I got any pictures taken of us.


The night wasn't as intense as Rease is making it out to be.

Here's all the Grandkids Nolan, Wyatt, Rease and Rehn enjoying the sound (and the taste) of the jingle bells durring the songs. Don't ask me why Rease is licking them.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Losee's said...

I love your blog! I especially love the funny comments Rease says! She is funny!

Dixie said...

Loving the girls dresses. I got the same one for Delaney that Rease has on and the green polk a dot skirt that matches Rhen's for Gracie. Bring them to Denver! They will look so cute all matchey!