Friday, October 30, 2009

The Army Crawl

So Rhen figured out how to crawl about a month ago. I wasn't really prepared for this so early since Rease didn't crawl until after she started walking, but prepared or not, we have had to learn to make the house babyproof once again.
She's funny cause she gets up on her hands and knees like this but doesn't go anywhere from there.


But she actually flops back onto her stomach and army crawls her way to wherever it is she wants to go.

Rhen is a master at finding the smallest, tiniest anything on the ground and getting it into her mouth before I even have a chance to get to her. I am constantly digging things out of her mouth: leaves, lint, crumbs and today Josh got a dime out. Her latest thing is putting her fingers in her mouth and gagging herself - what is that about? Crazy girl!

1 comment:

Joe and/or Megs said...

She's a Beutler alright! I can see it in her facial features. She's getting cuter and cuter all the time!