This picture is totally Rhen:
When she is awake, she is miss wide-eyes. Even when I lay her down for naps, sometimes she'll lay there for 15 minutes with her eyes wide open before she actually falls asleep.
This shows the chunkiness that is starting to build around the middle - what can I say, she's a Beutler and loves to eat!
She is such an alert baby and pretty mellow most of the time. She loves to just hang out and see what's going on around her.
Still not much hair on top - plenty around the sides and back like a little bald man, but not much to show on top.
If possible, her legs have gotten longer this past week. I put on an outfit that fit her two weeks ago and now the pants are full on floods. Growth spurt? Still my long, lanky girl.
2 comments:
Hey Natalie! It's your long lost twin or you fake cousin. Your mom is staying here and i was looking at your blog. Congrats on you new baby, I love her name! Your girls are so so cute. All the dresses and headbands make me jealous! I hope all is well you little family is adorable!
oh my gosh, you can't get any cuter than that face! she is precious.
Post a Comment