Saturday, May 9, 2009

Pretty

My sister Hayley got engaged a few weeks ago -yeah! We went wedding dress shopping with her and Rease loved watching her try on all the pretty dresses. She finally talked one of the ladies into letting her try on a dress of her own.
Aunt Hayley taught her how to hold up her dress when she walks so she doesn't trip on it.

This was the first time I realized that Rease is becoming a girly girl and since then she loves dresses and putting on her "pretty dress." We went to a wedding just the other day and she couldn't keep her eyes off the bride's dress - she kept saying "pretty."

Someday Rease you'll be a beautiful bride too!

4 comments:

Sid said...

holy cow! I thought Haley was going on a mission! How did this happen! I guess that shows how out of touch I am with you all! Congrats Haley!

Jason and Rachel said...

Oh, it's just the beginning Natalie. First the pretty dresses, she's already got some of the accessories looking at the post below. You and Josh are in big trouble!

Linds said...

Oh no,Morghan tried on a princess dress and it's been all down hill since then. She will not wear anything but dresses and that is not an exageration. I never though I would have a girly girl but boy do I. She's too cute...Hopefully it doesn't happen to Rease!

joana said...

congratulations hayley! you'll make a beautiful bride! (you too rease:)