Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Last Sunday we spent the day with Grandpa and Grandma Beutler and had a great visit with our dear friend Sherrie from Washington. She comes down every year for Women's Conference at BYU and it was great as always to see her again. She is the sweetest lady and I can see why her and Jeanie are such good friends - they're like two peas in a pod. We had a fun day together!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Nat-your hair looks great! I really like it. And I love Rhen in the bottom pic. She is so cute and so alert.

Sid said...

I just want to say ditto to Brittney's comment! That was exactly what I was thinking I wanted to say. I am thinking about cutting my hair like yours. You look so good! You all do~

Leslie said...

How cute is little bright eyed and smiling Rhen! And i love Rease's piggy jammies!

Oh and your dress may be the cutest thing i've ever seen!

Dixie said...

I hope Rhen is ok, after mom squished her face in the first pic. She's probably no worse for the wear. Had a great time talking to you today Nat. Thanks for answering! J/k. You know I have to give you a hard time.