Monday, February 11, 2008

Catching up...

I wanted to catch up on a few random pictures I've taken that haven't gotten posted...

Sometimes when I have a lot to do and not a lot of time, I have to do two things at once - like carrying Rease downstairs at the same time as I carry the laundry down...

Josh loves his playtime with Rease - it usually ends up looking something like this...

Rease in the shower in her bumbo chair - she loves her long showers just like mom does.


I don't remember where we were going, but we all happened to be wearing a tuque (beanie) that night.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anika said...

Just a question... does this baby ever frown? She is so stinkin' cute and happy!

Leslie said...

I love that you bathe her in the bumbo.. i've never thought of that! I think you just made my life a lot easier!! She is so cute, I love her little smile!

Holly said...

Josh, Nat and Rease, you guys honestly are the cutest family!! Rease first obviously then Natalie then Josh your somewhere down towards the bottom.

Trev