Monday, December 17, 2007

Finally a High Chair





I know a high chair is probably long overdue for us with a 6 mo old, but we just got around to getting one this past week. Actually Holly, does this look familiar? I got the idea off your tutusandturtles blog - we loved the look of it when we saw it. It's actually really cool and has wheels and a brake on the bottom, plus it's very easy to move up and down. As you can see, Rease likes it too. She can now officially be part of the family dinners.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the coolest high chair ever. I love seeing Rease at church cuz she's so smiley!

Dixie said...

Everything you have is so modern! I love it. About time Rease came to dinner!

Holly said...

Love it! It looks so good, and she looks so good in it!

I'm glad you are making use of tutus & turtles!

Leslie said...

Now that is a very cool high chair! Rease is the most stylish baby in the neighborhood! We have a highchair too - its not as much for Stella but for her one year old cousin to be locked up in so she will let Stella be!

Anonymous said...

we left a plate of cookies and fudge on your doorstep... we did not put a card on it. Hopefully you're still in town! Have fun in Mexico!

Natalie said...

We were wondering who that was from - thank you so much! We leave this Saturday, so there is still plenty of time to enjoy the treats!