Monday, December 10, 2007

1/2 year old




Rease had her 6 month birthday and check-up on the 6th of December. Has it already been 6 months? I can't hardly believe it - but on the other hand, I can't imagine life without her.

6 month stats from Dr. Frei:

Weight: 18 lbs. 9 oz. - 91%
Height: 26.8 inches - 86%
Head: 18 inches - over 99%

So, as you can see from the numbers and the picture, Rease has a large head. So big that our Dr. is sending her for a CT scan today to make sure there's not something else going on. She assures me that it is most likely nothing, but last check-up she told me that if this time we didn't see her head growth start to taper off, then she would have us do this scan. So here we are again on our way up to Primary Children's Hospital today. I think she just has a dad with a big head, but we will see.

A close-up of her little chompers pokin through...

Rease's new favorite toy is her walker. She hasn't quite figured out how to move around very quickly, but she does go backwards pretty good. Look at those chunky legs though - they have to be good for moving herself around in the near future!

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Holly said...

I think she just takes after her Dad!

Anika said...

I need some Rease attention. And Natalie attention. And Josh attention. I think the Beutler's need to come and hang out with the Dart's. We live a whole 1/2 block away.

Leslie said...

She looks like she loves that walker! We hope the testing went well!

Anonymous said...

Did ya happen to see Brenna at Primary Children's? She took Seth there late last night because he was dehydrated and had to gt an IV. Is Rease ok?

Anonymous said...

Did ya happen to see Brenna at Primary Children's? She took Seth there late last night because he was dehydrated and had to get an IV. Is Rease ok? She weighs almost as much as our lil' midget baby Sienna. She hasn't even hit 20 lbs. yet and she's 19 months old

Anonymous said...

So I have come to find the problem to pooping out the diapers. Try going to a size four. They might be a little big around the tummy so get them as tight as she needs, then make sure it safe around the bum. Usually when my kids poop out the top and sometimes the sides it is because they are way small. Even though they look as if they fit perfect. Also spray and wash works wonders. Seth pooped out an outfit in Logan and I didn't get spray and wash on it for like 8 hours totally took it out!. She is such a cutie!! I couldn't stop staring at her on Sunday.
Brenna

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Thanks for the info. The size threes seem to be fitting good but are really tall on her - I will try the fours though and see if that makes a difference. Thanks!