We had quite an eventful week when Andy came home from his mission. The family started to gather a few days before and we had some great times together!
We had to take them up for tinfoil dinners before it got too cold (after this day, we decided it was our last time up for the year - it was too cold!)
Cute Jackson exploring...
Rease looking good in her new beanie...
Uncle Josh loves the nieces and nephews...
Davis is trying to play frisbee with Jackson...
Uncle Dan being crazy...
Kennedy loving up on Rease...
Grandma and Grandpa - don't they look great?
Good times with the Wolfley's
2 comments:
It looks like you had a fun time in the mountains! I love tinfoil dinners. I'm really jealous of your shopping abilities... i'd like to know your secret to success (if you're willing to share)!
Okay, seriously, you need to tell me your secret. How do you save so much money at the grocery store? I love to cut coupons, but I am not nearly as good as you! Tell me what you do!
Post a Comment