Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Pretty in blue...



Now that it's fall, I love dressing Rease up in her warm clothes.












She's finally big enough to fit into shoes...















And this blue sweater is one of my favorites - I had to take these of her all ready for church.









Plus she looks so good next to her daddy!

6 comments:

Dixie said...

She's a beuty! Her dad isn't too bad either! Must be those great Beutler jeans!

Josh said...

You know it Sista!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey sweater boy! That is one cute kid.

Anonymous said...

I say it's a good thing she looks like Nat. Jk Josh, you know I have a weird man crush on ya. :) Have a good conference weekend.

Anonymous said...

So a group of 5 people have a 'wierd man crush' on Josh? Is there any other kid of man crush besides a wierd one? Not to mention coming from 5 people. Hmmm.

Krista Miller said...

You guys are too cute! Josh gave me your blog address a while back so I've been spying on you online ;) I still need to come meet Baby Reese...She's too cute...and I am going to be her favorite adopted aunt ;)