Friday, October 12, 2007

4 months old


Isn't our little Bubba so cute at 4 months?


We went to the doctor yesterday and she is doing great and growing up!


Weight: 14 lbs. 15 1/2 oz.


Height: 25 1/2 inches


Head size: 17.1 inches (which is the 98% for her age- she takes after her daddy)





























Her doctor told us that we can start feeding her cereal now so we gave it a try this morning.























As you can see, most of it didn't get in her mouth.












I really thought she liked it and was keeping down most of what was going in her mouth...





I guess I was wrong.

I can't believe how big she is! My baby is growing up!

6 comments:

Holly said...

Max has a big head too, although he gets his from his Mom. She really is getting so big and so cute. We can't wait to see her!

Heather said...

Hi Natalie, I clicked onto your blog from my cousin Kip's and didn't realize it was yours at first. I use to work with you & your dad, Heather Carlsen, now Morris. Your baby is sooo cute and looks a lot like you. Anyway sorry I'm peaking at your blog.
-heather

Natalie said...

Hey Heather! It's been a long time! You can peak anytime - and let us know if you have a blog for us to look at. Hope all is well.

Leslie said...

Hello Buetlers, we found you on our friend Krista Millers blog (We just love that girl). Your blog is adorable and so is your baby! We hope you are well.

Dixie said...

I want more pic's!

Heather said...

Sorry Natalie, I thought if you clicked on my name it would take you to our blog. It's
jared-morrisfamily.blogspot.com. It's not too exciting since we don't have a cute baby to post yet but I'm working on making it fun.